Release the weight of your world.
“If you ever need a massage therapist I would highly recommend Rachel! Rachel is very clear on asking the right questions so she can give you the right treatment for your case. Rachel has great massage technique and is professional yet personable at the same time. Thank you Rachel for taking good care of me after my auto accident!”
Site last updated January 13, 2015 Prices effective January 1, 2013 and are subject to change. Contact Me
707 Madison Street
Oregon City, OR 97045
8 years of experience as a Licensed Massage Therapist and Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
My specializations include:
- Upper back, shoulders, neck, jaw, and facial muscles tension and pain relief
- Car accident care, including treatment of whiplash and other injuries, and billing for motor vehicle accidents
- Successfully increase neck range of motion and reduce frequency and intensity of headaches, TMJD and stress symptoms
4 years of experience as a Certified Injury Prevention Instructor, with Save Your Hands! authors Lauriann Greene and Richard Goggins.
New and seasoned LMTs, bodyworkers, pre-licensed graduates, and students will:
- Learn about risk factors & symptoms for injuries
- Learn how ergonomics & body mechanics differ & how each can affect injury risk
- Learn how to adapt your practice immediately with lots of hands-on time
- Develop personalized self-care plan
- Receive a copy of Save Your Hands! 2nd Edition Book
Hi, I'm Rachel Sheard, Licensed Massage Therapist and Certified Injury Prevention Instructor. How can I help you?