“If you ever need a massage therapist I would highly recommend Rachel! Rachel is very clear on asking the right questions so she can give you the right treatment for your case. Rachel has great massage technique and is professional yet personable at the same time. Thank you Rachel for taking good care of me after my auto accident!”
Site last updated April 15, 2015 Rates effective March 21, 2015 and are subject to change.
707 Madison Street, Oregon City, OR 97045 Phone: 503-318-9626 Fax: 971-282-4727
- Upper back, shoulders, neck, jaw, and facial muscles tension and pain relief
- Car accident care, including treatment of whiplash and other injuries, and billing for motor vehicle accidents
- Successfully increase neck range of motion and reduce frequency and intensity of headaches, TMJD and stress symptoms
Rachel with Save Your Hands! authors Lauriann Greene and Richard Goggins.
New and seasoned LMTs, bodyworkers, pre-licensed graduates, and students will:
- Learn about risk factors & symptoms for injuries
- Learn how ergonomics & body mechanics differ & how each can affect injury risk
- Learn how to adapt your practice immediately with lots of hands-on time
- Develop personalized self-care plan
- Receive a copy of Save Your Hands! 2nd Edition Book
Ricochet Body Solutions seeks to meet the needs of your body.
Today, you can choose from relaxation or therapeutic massage, cupping therapy, facial rejuvenation, cellulite treatment, injury prevention continuing education for fellow LMTs/students, and whole-body nutritional wellness.
In the future, expect more services to be made available to you. Your suggestions, needs, and on-going patronage help determine the direction and speed Ricochet Body Solutions will grow.