"Thank you for all the work you do. I appreciate your care and the healing atmosphere you provide. Rachel, where there was injury, there is healing, there was pain, now there is joy. Thank you."
Site last updated April 14, 2016 Rates effective March 21, 2015 and are subject to change.
707 Madison Street, Oregon City, OR 97045 Phone: 503-318-9626 Fax: 971-282-4727
We specialize in daily stress management, as well as:
- Reducing TMJ pain and facial tension
- Reducing frequency and intensity of headaches and migraines
- Improving mental clarity, focus, concentration, and moods
- Improving range of motion and physical capabilities
- Reducing pain and tension in the upper back, shoulders, and neck
- Improving sleep--both getting to sleep and staying asleep
- Reducing pain--both acute and chronic, including auto accident injury treatment
- Increasing immune system function
- Supporting the liver, kidneys, and lymphatic system in detoxing contaminants from the body
- Increasing the longevity of massage therapists' careers
- Developing a unique plan of action to help reach your physical and mental goals, and ultimately, create more peace throughout all areas of your life
In life, we all face challenges that come at us, derail us from our plans, and threaten to knock us off our true path to happiness and health.
Here at Ricochet Body Solutions, our mission is to help you feel better in your body and mind, empowering you to strengthen your body in every way possible, through a holistic approach to your health and wellness.
Your result: to have enough physical and mental strength that even the toughest circumstances ricochet off you.
Call now for a free consultation, and we'll discuss your current needs, what you expect for your future, and how we can work together to bring you into the body and life you've been dreaming about.
Are you ready to commit to change, to see your goals unfold in your life, beginning NOW?
Services to Meet Your Needs
to restore your body's optimum health, physical and mental energy, strength, and so many more benefits
- Custom plan to give you the results you seek
- On-going support and encouragement
- Modifications to your plan as needed
- Providing resources for your continued learning
including auto accident treatment, facial rejuvenation, and cellulite treatment
- Upper back, shoulders, neck, jaw, and facial muscles tension and pain relief
- Car accident care, including treatment of whiplash and other injuries, and billing for motor vehicle accidents
- Successfully increase neck range of motion and reduce frequency and intensity of headaches, TMJD and stress symptoms
course for massage therapists
Rachel with Save Your Hands! authors Lauriann Greene and Richard Goggins.
New and seasoned LMTs, bodyworkers, pre-licensed graduates, and students will:
- Learn about risk factors & symptoms for injuries
- Learn how ergonomics & body mechanics differ & how each can affect injury risk
- Learn how to adapt your practice immediately with lots of hands-on time
- Develop personalized self-care plan
- Receive a copy of Save Your Hands! 2nd Edition Book